Becoming a Patient at PNP
Here are some of the reasons so many parents and kids love Princeton Nassau Pediatrics.
Parents want personal attention for their children and to establish a long lasting relationship with their doctor. They want a pediatric office with a community feel where they know the nurses and staff. Parents also want the benefit of a well-established, well-staffed group with excellent clinical care, extended hours, and expanded services. At Princeton Nassau Pediatrics, you get that small office experience, backed up by the advantages of a larger group.
Small Office Experience
- Special Relationships: From the minute you enter one of our offices, you’ll feel the difference in how we take care of your children. You can establish a special relationship with any of our providers with our goal being that you see the same physician at each well visit.
- We are in the community: Most of us live near our offices. We’re close to home and you’ll see us in the community coaching our children’s sports teams, taking our kids to school, and walking through town.
- We’re child friendly! Each of our waiting rooms is designed to make our patients feel comfortable, from the fish tanks to the books and fun toys. All of our offices have separate well and sick waiting rooms
- We communicate: The relationship continues when you leave the office. We send out frequent emails with office announcements and timely medical information. Our providers often call to check up on your child’s progress as he or she deals with an illness.
- We value your time: We know your time matters; we work hard to stick to our schedule. Every appointment is made at a specific time with a specific provider. Even though we’re focused on minimizing your wait in the office, our philosophy is to make sure each concern is properly addressed. When you need extra time, you know we won’t rush you.
- Our staff: Many of our employees have been with us for years and you’ll likely see many of the same helpful faces each time you are in the office.
There are definite advantages to being part of a group our size.
- Our collective thinking: Between all our pediatricians, we have a huge amount of training and experience. You’re seeing one trusted provider, but you’re getting the combined wisdom of a team with diverse backgrounds and experience. We rely on each other, so you can feel confident when you rely on us.
- Easy to Reach: All calls for medical questions are answered by a pediatric nurse 24 hours a day. And if you need to speak with the doctor, just ask. Any message for one of our physicians will be returned promptly.
- We’re 24/7: There is always a provider on call after hours from our group. When urgent issues arise, you will have access to the help you need.
- We’re flexible: If your child is ill, we’ll see you that day. Our Princeton and Monroe offices are open on Saturdays for sick visits and we are available in the evening, on holidays, and on Sundays for emergencies in our Princeton location.
- We accept most insurance plans
- We have labs in the office: We have labs to draw blood in both our Princeton and West Windsor offices eliminating the need to go to an outside facility.
- We stay current: When new health issues come up, we always listen to your concerns and let you know what to do, always recommending what we would do for our own children. We alert our patients to medical issues via email or on this website or when you’re in the office. Of course, you can always call us with your questions or concerns.
- We’re involved: Dr. Bert Mandelbaum is the chairman of the Department of Pediatrics at the University Medical Center at Princeton and when pediatric health issues arise, we get involved at the state level.
- We offer expanded emergency services: Our goal is to keep your child out of the emergency room when possible. In the office we can repair most lacerations, evaluate and stabilize most fractures, and manage complicated medical problems like asthma attacks. If your child needs to visit the hospital, we will help coordinate that visit with the hospital physicians and provide support for you every step of the way.
If you would like to join our group or have any questions, simply call the office to schedule an appointment and arrange transfer of your child’s medical records.